ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 04:10:55 GMT
--- Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:
> It is kind of an all or nothing situation. Can't just give you access to
> a certain directory.

Okay, in that case, I guess I'll take it all -- so long as you don't think
I'm a slacker if I don't actually commit anything to src for awhile. :)
I'll try to make up for it by working on the docs instead. I can work with
the person who suggested having a set of tutorials, do some more on the
Manual, etc. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to blue-pencil, so
it's actually kind of a nice diversion from looking at code all day.

Thanks again for the nomination and to everyone who voted for me -- I'll
try to live up to it (source-wise) at some point down the road.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)