ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CVS write access - Diane Holt
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:13:22 GMT
Gosh! -- I'm overwhelmed -- really. That's awfully generous of you, but...
if I did have a vote, I'm afraid I'd have to vote -1 for me. There are
lots of other people who've contributed far more than I have -- and who
actually know what they're doing. :)  The handful of patches I've
submitted have just been little bug-fixes/tweaks, certainly nothing major.
And I always ask that someone double-check them to make sure they're
actually right, since, honestly, truly, I don't know Java... I just try
and figure out what needs doing as I go (picking&putting wherever I can :)

If you wanted to give me write-access to the docs dir, though, I probably
wouldn't fight you on that. :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)