ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [BUG?] Java Task adds Ant Classpath when forking
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:24:06 GMT
--- Daniel Hoppe <hoppe@sitewaerts.de> wrote:
> My system classpath is usually perfectly empty and unset

Ditto. All my classpath-setting is done in properties files that Ant reads
in, based on the values of other properties. This allows me to swap out
classpaths for things like compiling, running tests, etc., based on the
value of a property passed to Ant, rather than having to reset my user
env.

> Therefore for me 'ignore' seems to be the natural setting.

Yep.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)