ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jay's javac refactoring once again
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:27:50 GMT
Just so I'm clear on what all is being done/about to be done... I have a
need to turn off the adding of the Java run-time classes (which is why
I've always had the addRuntime boolean in the original Javac.java
hard-coded to false), and I'd just as soon turn off the adding of the Ant
system classes (but I've been living with having those included, so it's
more a want than an actual need). I'm not as concerned with the how as I
am with making sure that's what's happening. Basically, I just want to be
able to say, "I've specified the entire classpath to use, so don't add
anything else to it."  Does Sam's change already allow for that, or will I
need to wait for Jay's changes to be committed as well?

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)