ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Quick question wrt JAVA_HOME
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 06:14:12 GMT
I was writing up a section for the <sound> task for index.html (since I've
made changes to it, and since it doesn't have one yet), and of course
(being the editor-type that I am), couldn't resist reading through the doc
and correcting/cleaning up things a bit. So the question is: Is JAVA_HOME
used/needed by anything other than <javac>? I don't set it in my Ant
environment, and never have, so I assume the answer is "no" -- but I
wanted to double-check that before I added "(Optionally)" to it in the
list of things you need to do to run Ant.

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)