ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Rosenberg" <ja...@squaretrade.com>
Subject Re: What I did to DefaultLogger.java
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:02:30 GMT
>= would not be what I want.  Why do you need
to track every visited target at the default MSG_INFO
level.  I think it is more appropriate for MSG_VERBOSE.

Especially since you end up getting lots of output for things
that don't do anything other than initialize and manipulate
properties, etc.

I don't want to resort to using -quiet, because then I don't
get any informative output when useful things are done,
such as from the builtin tasks, like javac, copy, delete, etc.

'>' is really a more useable setting for this, no?

Jason