ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: WLjspc status
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2001 05:26:07 GMT
Jason,

Prior to being committed, there seemed to be a lot of interest in WLJspc
but neither the author, nor anyone else has found time to document it. I
also think the code needs to be updated. That being the case, I would like
to look at Jack's version and perhaps consider it to replace the current
one. I've got some work to do on other things first, at the moment, though.

Conor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Rosenberg" <jason@squaretrade.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 8:49 AM
Subject: WLjspc status

Hi,

I wanted to know the status of the WLjspc task.  It is not documented in
the
Ant 1.2 docs, but it the task WLjspc.java is in the source distribution.

The comments in WLjspc.java say that it has only been tested for Weblogic
4.5.1,
and not 5.1.0.  Anyone know if it might work for 5.1.0?

Also, has anyone tried out Jack Moffit's WLjspC.java (note the capital
'C').
He claims this works with 5.1.0....

If so, any thoughts toward adding this (and documenting it) to the
Ant 1.3 optional tasks release?

Jason