ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cognet.com.au>
Subject Re: License problem
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 13:18:13 GMT
Stephane,

Sure, I didn't consider antidote as I don't use the GUI, at least not yet.
Not that keen on tying the GUI or JUnit to a particular XML parser either.

Conor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@imediation.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Cc: <Guillaume.Rousse@univ-reunion.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 11:28 PM
Subject: RE: License problem

Actually this is possible for the ant core, but there are explicit import
of
com.sun.xml into ACS and there possibly could be some in the optional tasks
(even though there is no one right now)

I'm writing some prototype classes for the JUnit task that involves
(unfortunatly) a specific operation of the sun xml parser (the ability to
aggregate xml documents by using changeNodeOwner). The intent is to be
somewhat a quick fix to aggregate all test results into a single document
while I'm thinking about an enhanced design of the JUnit task.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France