ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <fi...@filip.net>
Subject Still no luck compiling Swing classes
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:30:28 GMT
This simple class will not compile when using the Ant <javac> task.
However it will compile outside of ant, using regular javac executable.
Somehow the <javac> task thinks that the DefaultCellEditor.EditorDelegate()
constructor is not available to this object.
any ideas why this happens?
I have played around with not setting the classpath and other stuff, but no
change to this.
Filip

import java.util.EventObject;
import javax.swing.DefaultCellEditor;
import javax.swing.JButton;
import javax.swing.JTextField;
public class ButtonEditor extends  DefaultCellEditor
{

 public ButtonEditor(final JButton theButton)
 {
  super(new JTextField());
  editorComponent = theButton;
  delegate = new DefaultCellEditor.EditorDelegate()
  {
   public void setValue(final Object theValue)
   {
    //-System.out.println("ButtonEditor-setValue-theValue:"+theValue);
    super.setValue(theValue);
    theButton.setText((theValue != null) ? theValue.toString() : "");
   }

   public boolean isCellEditable(final EventObject anEvent) {

//-System.out.println("ButtonEditor-isCellEditable-getCellEditorValue:"+getC
ellEditorValue());
   if (getCellEditorValue() == null) return false;
   return super.isCellEditable(anEvent);
   }
  };
  setClickCountToStart(1);