ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cognet.com.au>
Subject Re: licence statement update
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:08:03 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Duncan Davidson" <duncan@x180.net>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: licence statement update

> On 1/3/01 6:40 AM, "Conor MacNeill" <conor@cognet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > I've changed most licence statements to state "Ant" rather than
"Tomcat".
> > You won't see the commit as it was to big for the mailing list manager
> >
> > ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 100000
> > bytes (#5.2.3)
>
> Damn. What else changed besides s/Ant/Tomcat/ ? -- that's a lot of data.

Oh, I sneaked in a few controversial things :-)

Actually it was JUST this change but there were something like 288 files
affected (I did all the GUI files as well) and that generated a fairly big
email message. I don't plan many more of these big hits :-) and now that I
know about this limit, I'll probably commit in batches.

Conor