ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/vss MSVSSGET.java
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:41:24 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <nico@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 9:33 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/vss
MSVSSGET.java

> nico        01/01/26 00:33:00
>
>   Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/vss
>                         MSVSSGET.java
>   Log:
>   Changed back to behaviour before rev1.4.
>   VSSGET does not work on many systems if working directory and
version-arguments
>   get passed in as single arguments.

OK, I changed it back to how it was long time ago since it didn't work for
me either. I will mail matthew.geis@instill.com (who comitted this) in case
he is not reading this list and ask him what his problems were and under
what condition.

Tested on W2K (JDK1.3/JDK1.22/JDK1.1.7), but I don't expect it will behave
different on NT.

Nico