ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <Christoph.Wilhe...@tui.de>
Subject AW: So, The Show Must Go On
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:34:11 GMT
I hope this is a joke (for crying out loud)!

Unfortunately it seems to be no joke :-(.

This is the point where I can say:
"I don't want ANT 2.0 anymore...!"

... or at least not at the moment.

Can't we just do a good job on refactoring Ant 1.x?
When this is done (or even parallel) can we discuss
visions on Ants future as "grown up" OO-Developers?
It came clear to me, that code-based dicussion is
worth NOTHING - You can punch me for that, but it's
my opinion! If I could I would delete ALL proposals
from the CVS until we have a rather complete Requirenment
Spec and Design Document which ALL of us agree to...

I think priority, for now, should be Ant 1.x, not only
because Ant2 discussion was on cost of Ant1 developement.

Greetings,
Chris