ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Jar.java War.java Zip.java
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:51:21 GMT
<donaldp@locus.apache.org> wrote:

>   Deprecated <prefixedfileset> element of war in favour of
>   normal <fileset> element in zip

and many other tasks that does not support the prefix attribute and a

I.e. we have a fileset element in Ant buildfiles with two different
attribute lists depending on context. This is not only giving us a
headache when we want to provide a DTD, this will also confuse the
user (is this a fileset that supports prefix or is it one that
doesn't).

Stefan