ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs VAJAntTool.html
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 08:55:45 GMT
Wolf Siberski <Wolf.Siberski@tui.de> wrote:

> Thanks for committing the new doc file.
> Unfortunately the other files of the
> VAJ plugin aren't committed yet because
> Glenn and I weren't sure about what's
> the right place in the source tree.

I wasn't sure either, but I'd like to keep it separate from the
sources - maybe we should create a new docs/ide directory where others
could contribute stuff as well (the Emacs/JDE questions that pop up
every now and then could get some kind of authoritative answer there
once we have a jde-ant-mode in the repository for example).

Stefan