ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MEETING] January 12th. SF Bay.
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:28:21 GMT
Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm going to apologize up front for those of you who can't make
> it due to being geographically challenged. :-) I'm sorry, but if you
> can't make it, it won't be the end of the world, we will post a
> summary of the meeting online. I promise.

I'm afraid you won't get too many different opinions there, but be it
as it is.

I not only consider myself geographically challenged to a degree that
I can't come by, there also is no way that my boss would let me leave
for a week or so (which I think is the appropriate time frame to
consider when talking about flying from Germany to SF for a one day
meeting).

Stefan