ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit task: RFEs ?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:45:48 GMT
Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@imediation.com> wrote:

> I would like to know if someone is currently working on the JUnit
> task to make some improvements.

Don't know, all I know is that I am not, sorry. I've been kept
extremely busy at work during the past two weeks - and this won't get
better today or tomorrow and after that I'm leaving for two weeks.

>  - Allow to specify a directory for batchtest. (I have already done
>  a quick patch for this in order to add a todir attribute to the
>  batchtest tag)

send it and I'll commit it. Should at least find the time for a patch
that small.

>  - Allow to aggregate the content of a batchtest into a single file.

+1. I've been meaning to implement something like this for weeks if
not months now.

> I think the latest has more impact on the existing code, I didn't
> fully analyzed it yet.

It sure has. Right now the names of the log files are built from too
many different places, the task provides a piece of it, the testcase
defining element does and the formatter does.

So whatever you can come up with will probably be a design that is a
lot cleaner than the current one - go for it.

Stefan