ant-dev mailing list archives

From <ScottCarl...@email.com>
Subject Re: TStamp - custom formats
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:25:10 GMT
This is the third Tstamp patch that's been submitted.  (Mine being
the second)  What will actually get committed?

Scott

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Rob Oxspring wrote:

> I've just modified my copy of the Tstamp task, and thought others may want to use/commit
it.  It adds the capability of creating properties with any format that the SimpleDateFormat
class can handle.  This means that we are no longer restricted to the US style (eg UK) and
can add other stuff such as zimetone and era (should anybody have a need!). The default behaviour
is unchanged, and the only downside is that it sets properties just as the rest of Tstamp
does and does not tread carefully as the property task does - is this a problem?. The extended
syntax is: