ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Moffitt <j...@icecast.org>
Subject new jspc task
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:22:09 GMT

Hello everyone :)

I didn't notice there was a weblogic jspc task already in optional.jar, so
I had started writing my own.  After I found the one in optional.jar, I
was a little upset and myself.  Today when trying to use the wljspc task,
I realized it wasn't going to meet my needs, and put the finishing touches
on the one I had been writing.

Attached is my own wljspc task that I am currently using.  I'll probably
add the 'parallel' feature yet this week, but other than that it seems to
work well. It's a bit more polished than the one already included with
Ant, and subclasses the Java task instead of the MatchingTask.  I'm not
quite sure which way is the right way to do it :)

Also, the currently wljspc in ant is for 4.5.1 weblogic.  I have tested
this one for 5.1.0.  I don't know if there is anything different between
the two versions, but looking at the code, I didn't notice anything that
stood out.

jack.