ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Taskdef for XMLC (xmlc.enhydra.org)...
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:11:47 GMT

Unfortunately, James, I'm forced to agree with you about bundling things
with the VisualAge's of the world.  However, if you work hard enough, they
can be convinced. :-)  If I wasn't leaving IBM I'd try to get Ant included
as a "feature", as VAJ _really_ lacks a good build environment.  Maybe I'll
see if I can't get that bug put in someone's ear before I disappear...

Glenn McAllister