ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject Re: build.classpath and tinderbox builds
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:45:25 GMT
Josh Lucas wrote:
> > Suggestions as to where?
> I could see it going into something like src/tinderbox
> so that it wouldn't affect any other development.

While it builds upon the Ant project, it is not clear to me the it belongs
as a part of the Ant project.  If others feel that it belongs here, I will
gladly contribute it.  In any case, I would like to see it find a home in
Apache-land somewhere.

Implementation is currently 100% XSLT, though the scripts produced
currently depend on sed.

> > P.S.  Where can I find the CJAN proposal?
> Here's the start of the thread:

Ah, yes.  Just as I recall - it is based on the premise that building is
hard.  It is my hope to address the root problem, and not just the symptom.

- Sam Ruby

View raw message