ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Where is a good place for Wolf's VAJ Build GUI?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:52:31 GMT

Hey all.

I seem to have a few spare minutes today, so I'd like to get around to
committing Wolf's VAJ Build GUI.  It makes using the already commited
kicker is, where do I put it?  Its not a task, its a gui integration tool.
It doesn't belong in antidote, but it doesn't really belong in the
taskdefs/optional/ide tree either.  There has also been a recent
contribution of a JBuilder integration tool that is probably going to need
a home soon.

So, should we have a separate package for GUI integration tools? If so,
then what? The package org.apache.tools.ant.ide is a tad misleading.
Suggestions anyone?

Glenn McAllister