ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Where is a good place for Wolf's VAJ Build GUI?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:00:35 GMT

Well, its better than anything else I've come up with. :-)  And yes, that
is essentially what it does.  Its only usefull within the VAJ Workbench
(IDE).

Unless I get a -1 from anyone, I'm going to create the new branch and
package to manage these IDE connectors tomorrow (never say you have nothing
to do...).  We still need to work out a distribution mechanism when it
comes time to do a release, but I don't think we need to worry about that
now.

Glenn McAllister