ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Grossbart, Zack" <>
Subject Introduction - Zack
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:21:21 GMT
I'm not sure if there is a mechanism for introductions, so I will introduce

My name is Zack Grossbart and I work for SilverStream Software
(  My team makes a J2EE application server.  We
have an amazingly complicated build process involving multiple phases, boot
strapping, and many of our own compilers.  I recently converted our build to
use Ant.

In converting our build process, I have made a number of small changes to
the Ant built-in tasks and defined some new tasks.  I think that these would
be useful to other people.

Some of these changes include:
	adding support for the symantec Java compiler (sj.exe) to the javac task
	adding an overwrite switch to the property task
	creating an antinclude task (similar to antcall, but supports targets from
other files)
	and some small changes to zip.

Are these the types of changes that would be helpful to the project?

View raw message