ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Cook" <>
Subject RE: Whoa Bessie... Was -- Re: [Proposal] AntFarm
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:05:38 GMT

Thanks Peter for checking in frANTic.

> I think that there's a lot of code and that nobody could evaluate it.
> is why, as I read this thread and see what people are saying, that I'm
> to sit down tonight and write a project proposal, then a spec.

I would hold off on the spec, until there is a consensus on the project
proposal. So you would be writing a project proposal "proposal"?

Request for Help: I am hoping that someone would *nixfy my build.bat script
in the frANTic proposal. I know that many of you use *nix boxes, and I
don't. I would like to give as many people as possible the ability to run
the code, and with someone's help, it could become a possibility! BTW,
frANTic comes with a pseudo-design document that discusses a few key
features of the design. It is mirrored at

View raw message