ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject Specify JAXP from env variables
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 12:51:59 GMT
Hi,

I've modified the batch file to simplify the building of tomcat and
requirements from source.

The only insert is...

set CLASSPATH=%ANT_XML_CLASSPATH%;%JAXP_HOME%\%JAXP_PARSER_JAR%;%CLASSPATH%

Hope you can commit this and (somebody with UNIX experience) bring the
build.sh into synch?

Thanks,

John Morrison.

of this email.