ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <dun...@x180.net>
Subject Re: Did somebody say Shut up and Write? :)
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:04:55 GMT
On 12/21/00 5:39 AM, "James Cook" <jimcook@iname.com> wrote:

> [...]

I'll reply to the rest of this later -- but this attribution is *wrong*.
That is not what I said even if I agree with the sentiment of it.

I've noticed this on several other messages in the last few days where
quotes are being put into my mouth. I don't appreciate it. If you are going
to neaten quotes up (which *is* a good thing, btw), be careful about who's
left on any from: lines that you are leaving. If it's 3 replies deep like
this, just take all the from: lines off rather than misquoting.

                                                                  !try; do()