ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Whoa Bessie... Was -- Re: [Proposal] AntFarm
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:14:50 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> So why did you never tell us Pier and Jon?
>
> And on a personal level, why didn't you (Pier, Jon and Duncan) tell me
> in London? Should I conclude that *I* am the problem?

Did we actually talk in London? (I mean, more than "Hi, how're you doing, I
need to go")... I don't remember it, and if we met, I surely didn't
associate your name with ANT (sorry, I'm kinda lame for names!)

If I did, I would have ranted with you as I did with James, and I have way
more chances to do it with him as we usually end up in the same places on
Saturday nights (there's nothing like two geeks taking about Java code at a
party!)
:) :) :)

    Pier

--