ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: CANCELLED Re: [MEETING] January 12th. SF Bay.
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:16:30 GMT
on 12/19/2000 3:36 PM, "Rosen, Alex" <arosen@silverstream.com> wrote:

> as an outsider, it looks to me like this project is
> more in need of inclusion than anything else, at the moment.
>
> Alex

As an insider, I agree. But, whatever.

I got zero +1 votes for having the meeting and a ton of flack from everyone
else. Oh well. I give up. It isn't worth pursuing.

I'm just going to continue using and working with Ant 1.2 cause it works
fine for me and sit back and watch the rest of you hammer out what the
future will be. If there is a future, somehow I doubt it cause no one here
can agree on anything.

-jon