ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Siberski, Wolf" <Wolf.Siber...@tui.de>
Subject RE: [MEETING] January 12th. SF Bay.
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:07:13 GMT
I agree completely. There is no rule that could
give such a meeting any decision-making powers.
It only can be an informal meeting where
information is exchanged and discussed.

Also IMHO the date is quite inappropriate.
First the requirements document should be done,
then everyone should publish his design document(s),
then we should discuss them a bit on ant-dev,
and finally someone may organize a meeting where
(hopefully) the best parts of all
proposals are merged together to form
the new direction for Ant.

Wolf