ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JUnit task: RFEs ?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:55:54 GMT

Didn't use the timeout yet even though I had the opportunity for it recently
in my unit test( the main thread was blocked waiting for notification )
My intent was to use the timeout in my final build, I thought the current
behavior was a failed test.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez