ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JUnit task: RFEs ?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:45:48 GMT

Yep me too, I'm close to a milestone and it keeps me somewhat busy, plus,
this is time for xmas and so on...
I won't have much time, but will try to think about this implementation a
little bit more than before.
This will have a direct impact on my build environment too, so its kind of
positive anyway.

> It sure has. Right now the names of the log files are built from too
> many different places, the task provides a piece of it, the testcase
> defining element does and the formatter does.
>
> So whatever you can come up with will probably be a design that is a
> lot cleaner than the current one - go for it.

Thanks.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France