ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: CANCELLED Re: [MEETING] January 12th. SF Bay.
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:21:07 GMT

Thank you for trying, Jon.  Personally, I don't think your attempt was
exclusionary, as I'm sure that if enough people asked for it, they could
participate through a conference call.

As for the your last statement about the future ... I think you hit the nail
on the head.  I'm afraid that ant will soon diverge into multiple beasts,
and we've all seen how project splits only help to hurt the project (has
emacs and XEmacs ever decided to merge back together?)

Jay