ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Expanding ${} constructs for all attributes
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:31:18 GMT

A couple of months ago I wrote a <case> task, that allowed you to inspect
the value of a property and set another property depending on it.
But it was sutdown, as not worthy, too scripty :-(

In any case, the accepted procedure is using the pattern:
   <property name="X.${X}" value="true" />

   <task .... if="X.A" .../>
   <task .... if="X.B" .../>

and so on.