ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: [Patch] P4Base.java
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:29:51 GMT
Guys,

P4Base needs to be sorted out in a bit more - it was a bit of a quick

Basically, the runtime.exec  bit of it was ripped out of 1.1's exec task but
since that all changed with 1.2 we (erm I) need to revisit. It's pointless
having OS specific exec code in two places.

Also, the exec on unix (/bin/sh p4 blah blah blah) will fail (oops, guilty
of not properly testing it...)

So, my company branch of the perforce stuff is being fixed today and I'll
try to merge these changes asap.

Les