ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Javac task doesn't stop on error
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 05:39:53 GMT
My personal philosophy is that if something broke, nothing
more should follow. However, I also sometimes have to
face reality :^)

So, I did a local mod to Javac task to have an attribute
called 'proceed' that is false by default. In that case,
the compilation thows the build exception, and subsequent
tasks don't run. But if 'proceed' is set to 'on' in the buildfile,
then the Javac does NOT throw the build exception, it
logs a message that errors occured, but the build is proceeding...