ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane <s.nico...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: Parameters for tasks.
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 04:27:30 GMT
Hello Conor,

your explanation sounds great but I am a bit confused :

If you say
ant -Dtest.param=1 target

Do you access ${ant.target}
or ${test.param} ??

for the latter, it seems rather intuitive, but the former one is rather odd
.
What would be the value of ${ant.target } ?

Thanks Conor,
  your answer helped me anyway (I'll test it soon)