ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Xalan2J] Using new Xalan2-TRaX interfaces for XalanLiaison.java
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:45:02 GMT
At 05:19  18/12/00 -0800, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>Reposting....As it was ignored before :(

Sorry - it is in my todo lists but unfortunately I have a few queries
before it gets added. It would brake installations of xalan1 which I am
loathe to do atm because I know people still use it.

A brief look at it makes me think it may serve better as TraxLiaision? and
that way you could modify the xslt task to also look for trax compliant
transformers? Does that make any sense - and if it does would you be
willing to do it ;) (Sorry I don't have time to look at trax atm ;[)

Cheers,

Pete