ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Optional Tasks
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:15:29 GMT
At 11:12  12/12/00 +0100, Nico Seessle wrote:
> [...]

we won't for a while. I suspect it will be an amalgam of the proposals thou
I guess only time will tell.

>Does it make
>any sense to implement/post/deliver something like this on the 1.2 codebase?

If we can do it without breaking any current build files and not placing
unreasonable expectations on Ant2.0 then I say +1 ;) By "unreasonable
expectations" I mean any behaviour that we will end up having to support in
Ant2.0 must not be too divergent to proposals or must be clearly marked as
VOLATILE or something like that.

Didn't you post some patches ages ago that did just that ? ;)

Cheers,

Pete