ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Content in tags
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 04:57:30 GMT
Hi,

I just want some opinions on the following. I want to block developers who
would develope tasks that were allowed to look like

<task1 ...>
This
<sub-element1 .../>
is
<sub-element2 .../>
the
<sub-element3 .../>
content
</task1>

I think that any element that has sub-elements should not be able to also
have content - rather you only have content or sub-elements. ie The below
is valid while the above is not. Anyone else share same opinion ?

<task1 ...>
This is the content
</task1>

Cheers,