ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build.classpath and tinderbox builds
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:11:46 GMT
You might want to see what happens with whether the submitted reworked
<javac> task is committed, and if it is, work within that to implement
your change, since the reworked one also deals with how the classpath is
generated, offering attributes that determine whether the Java runtime and
Ant classes are even included at all.

Diane

http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/jakarta/proto/index.html.

=====