ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem using script task
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:20:45 GMT
--- Jason Rosenberg <jason@squaretrade.com> wrote:
> So, once I build the BSF stuff, do I then need to include something in
> my classpath so that Ant will use it?

If you put the jar-files in $ANT_HOME/lib, the 'ant' wrapper-script will
include them in the classpath it runs Ant with.

> Is this documented already somewhere?

Probably not. What with Ant being an OpenSource project and all, it's not
like there's a TechPubs department making sure everything's covered. On
the other hand, it also means someone could volunteer to take that task
on, if they wanted to.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)