ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: init targets
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:00:56 GMT
I think pre-1.2, "init" was a special target that executed at start-up. If
the documentation still suggests that's the case, then the doc should get
updated (if you're so inclined, you can do that and submit a patch-file :)

I suppose you could consider adding another <project> attribute, similar
to "default" (maybe "boot", or how about "onload" :) that would take the
name of a target to always execute, even when other targets have been
specified on the command-line (which "default" doesn't do).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)