ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject <filter> task
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:13:53 GMT
The documentation suggests you can use <filter> outside of a target (ie.,
at the project-level (like <property>):

  Sets a token filter for this project or read multiple token filter
  from an input file and sets these as filters. Token filters are used
  by all tasks that perform file copying operations through the Project
  commodity methods.

But when I try using it at that level I get an "unexpected element" error.
Is the doc wrong, or is something broken? (It would be handy to have it
available at that level, so you can just read in a filters file, like you
can a properties file.)

Thanks,
Diane

=====