ant-dev mailing list archives

From Curtis White <soar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Evaluation of Patterns
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:56:17 GMT
If you want to do this, then why not just make
"Immediate/Deferred" an attribute of PatternSet
instead? Such as:

<PatternSet Immediate="yes" ... />

But then you would need to default it to one or the
other if the "Immediate" attribute is not specified.
So the question would be, which do you default it to?

Curtis