ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: Uh, I must be missing something ...
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 05:21:40 GMT
There's a, which says that OROMatcher was donated to the
Jakarta project. If you go to the Jakarta home-page, turns out it's the
next subproject down from Ant. So it'd probably be reasonable to have the
documentation include a reference to it being a requirement and simply
make that reference a link to its download page (doesn't have far to go :)