ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [submit] A build sound alert Task
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 00:48:54 GMT
Nick,

Is there a write-up for this? I grabbed the two source-files, but I didn't
see any documentation. Do you need to specify the -listener flag to ant in
order for this to work?

I'd love to try using this (some things can use all the fun'ing up they
can get). I'd like to see if I can do something random, with my .wav files
separted into "success"/"fail" dirs, rather than having to hard-code in
specific files. And I guess have a SOUND env var people can set, since not
everyone's gonna want fun'ing up (no matter how much they could use some).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)