ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Different behaviour if you double-up targets on command-line
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:51:39 GMT
As a follow-up -- anytime I specify more than one target on the
command-line, I can get different behaviour than if I run the targets as
separate ant commands -- eg., 'ant init state boot' will behave very
differently than if I run 'ant init ; ant state ; ant boot' (the former
will fail, the latter succeeds).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)