ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Expansion in includes
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:14:31 GMT

Well, throwing an exception actually feels right to me, but the current
behaviour *IS* required due to properties files and the possibility of
property forward references. OK, I'll change it to log a warning. Hmm,
that requires the project object to be passed in. Maybe
replaceProperties should be a Project method and not a static method in
ProjectHelper.

Cheers
Conor