ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Rosen, Alex" <aro...@silverstream.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Jar.java War.java Zip.java
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:04:18 GMT
Interesting idea. Not as obvious to the beginner, but more "standard". One
problem is that "merge" is extremely cryptic in this context. "fullpath" or
"exact" or something would be OK.

It also doesn't solve the problem that this only makes sense for zip, copy,
move, etc. Do we have to make this <mappedfileset>?

Alex