ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Proposed Enhancement to "ant.bat" script
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 11:56:00 GMT
Craig,

Maybe it would be better to have a single script and two modes.

if exist "%USERPROFILE%\antrc.bat" call "%HOME%\antrc.bat" start

and then after ant,

if exist "%USERPROFILE%\antrc.bat" call "%HOME%\antrc_post.bat" stop

Keeps it all in one place. Also I replaced %HOME% with %USERPROFILE%. I
don't think %HOME% is set under either NT or Win9X. USERPROFILE is set
under NT but a Win9X appropriate location should also be determined.

Conor